My name is Gabriela Goulart Dos Anjos'm 16, and I live with my parents. My mother is called Sandra Goulart and is a beautiful, outgoing, funny woman is bossy, I love to stay home with her, my father's name is Leonardo Antonio works with system analysis is an overprotective father and marvel. Together are the boring world country, most can not live without. I have an 8 year old brother named Luke who got drunk and, gooey, boring is is said to be the Venon, spider man, iron man, super man, good every day it becomes a super hero different, more love that kid.
I'm in the first year of high school learning many new things, new materials which and cool some more very difficult as physics and chemistry, I'm not sure my favorite subject more'm really enjoying philosophy, learn about mythology, the classes are well interesting is always give you the will to want to know more about it. I also like English like to know a little about another language.
In my spare time I usually watch movies and series, move the cell and what I love most do go out with my boyfriend.
When I was little my cousin lived in the house next to mine, I lived there too. We played together when we would always go out dressed up the same hair sometimes even the same outfit. My aunt always taught us in homework and one day when we went, we both wanted to sit in the same place which caused a fight, this fight she punched me in the face to pull my tooth, good no one saw that she had torn, my mouth is bleeding me crying my nervous aunt, until we saw it was my tooth loose. We were looking for my tooth and where was it? Stuck beneath the scuff of my cousin she is not content just to boot him in the punch and stepped right up. Today much of this laugh
In my life there were many good times and bad, one of the best moments it was meeting my boyfriend Diego, all start at my birthday party that he came from penetrating it we talked he kidding wonder who my father was and said he would La ask him to date me. And I said, -No, never mind the other day. It's got the rest of the party dancing with him after that to convert people by cell know us better and solve dating. First did not really work because my father did not leave, and that was the bad time of my life spent four months longes without talking without seeing, until we found ourselves in a gang and all came back, we decided to try again and my father authorized today I live happy with him by my side. In short I love my life.
Hey , I love ❤ series also mainly MTV
ResponderExcluirOla! My name is eliza Hermogenes I love your story
ResponderExcluirVery good! 😃
ResponderExcluir
ResponderExcluirIt was very good
Good story of life
ResponderExcluirEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluirHi Gabi, also like to see series, loved your story. ❤
ResponderExcluirI loved your story gabi
ResponderExcluircongratulations! I enjoyed the story of your life !!
ResponderExcluirDUDE! What crazy life do you have!!
ResponderExcluirEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ExcluirMan... If you say this after just read, imagine if you participate. Its totaly insane!
ExcluirPitchuquinha your life is totally insane but I love being part of it !!
ResponderExcluirluv U
xoxo
Gabs, I loved your story!
ResponderExcluir